During this COVID-19 crisis, we need to change the services we offer.
- Please try our new e-Consult system (see blue banner above). This allows you to contact the practice via email (encrypted) and receive an appropriate clinical response by the end of the following working day. It is convenient, confidential, and avoids the need to telephone us. If you need a FIT NOTE, please use eConsult to request one.
Feedback from our patients about eConsult:
100 % Patients were satisfied with the service
100% patients would recommend eConsult to their family and friends
"I felt time was saved … and it didn't feel a distant, anonymous consultation"
"I was surprised how easy it was to use and how quickly the GP got in touch"
"I feel it is a more direct route to get advice. The doctor has a chance to review the problem before talking to you, which perhaps helps give a clearer and quicker pathway to getting help"
"Brilliant service - I hope it continues after Covid ends"
- Please select the 'Appointments Page' tab to see what appointment types we are offering.
- For your safety we are limiting face-to-face appointments.
- For your safety, we are minimising the number of patients within our building. If it is clinically necessary to see you, you will be given instruction. You will be seen by a clinician wearing protecting clothing.
- We ask for 5 days notice when you need more medication. Please tell us a minimum of 5 days before you need your new supply. We also ask those who cannot attend the surgery or chemist to collect their prescription to find a relative or volunteer to come and collect on your behalf. We will work closely with your volunteer to try and ensure your medication gets to you.
Thank you very much for your continued support and patience during what is a very difficult time for us all.
Visit us on Facebook
Dixton Surgery Team
(link to the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board Website)
(Site updated 07/08/2020)