Patients on repeat medication may be asked to make an appointment for a telephone/video consultation with a doctor, pharmacist, nurse practitioner or practice nurse (whichever is most appropriate) at least once a year to review their regular medications.
You will be sent a reminder at the appropriate time and it is important that you follow these steps below to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions:
- Please select the eConsult ‘Get Started’ button on the Home Page
- About two thirds of the way down on the right hand side is a question Need a Review?
- Please click on the ‘Start a Review’ link and select the Medication Review tab.
- Please complete the form to the best of your ability and click to send it to us.
- The information you provide will trigger us to contact you; you may be offered a telephone or video consultation, or an email, depending on the information you have provided.
- If it is considered appropriate for you to visit the surgery we will contact you, and please be assured that we will make arrangements to see you in a safe way.
The steps we have set out above give us the very best opportunity to review your medication during this current pandemic.